Custom Boat Letters & Numbers Pricing
Vinyl lettering for boats made easy!
Vinyl lettering for all watercraft vessels!
- Standard and Premium vinyl choices - Durable, long lasting from 5 to 7 years.
- Ready for instant install - Pre-spaced for easy DIY applications.
- Professional installation available for local customers.
- Lots of standard colors and fonts to choose from.
- FREE artwork review! Submit your design or request custom graphic services!
For a combination of boat lettering & digital prints, get a Boat Graphics quote.
Call (714) 573-9313 for Custom Boat Lettering Prices!
- Vehicle Letter Pricing
- Vehicle Choices
- FAQ's About Vehicle Letters
- How to order vinyl vehicle lettering
Vehicle lettering for cars, trucks, boats and more...great pricing on all sizes!
Vehicle letters and numbers are prepared as pre-spaced to allow entire lines of text to be applied at one time. Vehicle lettering pricing is determined by the number of characters and the height of the characters and can be easily ordered over the phone or by requesting a custom vehicle lettering quote for your car, truck, boat, van or other motorized vehicles..
We can produce your vehicle lettering and professionally install in at our Orange County location. You may also order vehicle lettering and install it yourself and save money.
Call today for vehicle lettering pricing...(714) 573-9313!
or request a Vehicle Lettering Quote online.
For vehicle lettering that includes multiple sets of repetitive text, or if the character count is large, call us at (714) 573-9313 or (866) 267-4467 for great pricing discounts!
(Minimum vehicle lettering order value of $ 25.00 required. Large discounts given for multiple vinyl sets or repetitive lettering!)
- Variety of colors to choose from in both Intermediate (short term) and Premium (long term) vinyls.
- Reflective vinyl options for vehicle lettering that needs visibility at night or in dark conditions.
- Durable vinyl material that will not cause paint or surface damage to your vehicle.
- Supply your own vinyl lettering file or work closely with a designer to create your vehicle lettering.
- Vehicle lettering can be combined with digital decals for a more custom look that includes graphics (Call for pricing: 714-573-9313)
- All sizes available with hundreds of fonts to choose from (or supply your own vector file for custom vehicle lettering.)
- Ideal for: Mobile advertising, Branding, DOT or CA Identification, Fleet Numbering and more.
- Professional installation services available or conveniently packaged for do-it-yourself installations.
|Vehicle Lettering with Graphics||See-Through Vinyl for Vehicles||Removable Magnetic Signs||Vehicle Wraps||Bumper Stickers|
Our Intermediate (standard) calendered vinyl has an approximate 3mm thickness and comes pre-spaced and is available in more than 15 different colors and over 200+ fonts. This vinyl is ideal for use in most do-it-yourself lettering projects around the house or at the office and can also be used for vehicles (though we do recommend our premium vinyl for most all vehicles.) When applied to a smooth, non-porous surface, our intermediate vinyl lettering should last up to 5 years outdoors without fading, cracking or peeling. Intermediate vinyl can also be coupled with graphics for a more custom look. For a custom quotation, please fill out our Vinyl Lettering Quote form online, or give us a call at (866) 267-4467 for more information.
TYPICAL SURFACES FOR INTERMEDIATE (CALENDERED) VINYL:
- Windows (indoor/outdoor)
- Cars, Trucks, Vans & Boats
- Walls (smooth surface; indoor or outdoor)
- Floors (smooth or slightly textured; short term use)
- Apply on plexiglass, aluminum, acrylic, steel, corrugated plastic (Coroplast), PVC, vinyl banner fabric and more.
Our Premium (high-performance) caste vinyl lettering is rated for up to 7 years outdoors. Our Premium vinyl has an approximate 2mm thickness and has a more aggressive adhesive than our Intermediate vinyl. Premium vinyl is a better choice versus Intermediate vinyl when the vinyl will need to withstand harsher conditions, such as continuous outdoor use in inclement weather conditions; for rougher wear and tear environments, like vehicles that will need more continual cleaning with power washers and detergents; or for more contoured or textured surface applications. Our Premium vinyl also affords an extended color palette of 35 different spot colors. To combine our premium vinyl lettering with your own custom graphics, for a more professional and branded look, fill out our simple Vinyl Lettering Quote form online, or give us at call at (866) 267-4467 for more information.
TYPICAL SURFACES FOR PREMIUM (CASTE) VINYL:
- All vehicle types...car, truck, van, boat, etc.
- Any textured or contoured surface (floors, walls, vehicles, etc.)
- Outdoor substrates for extended long term use (plexiglass, aluminum, vinyl banner material, MDO, PVC, steel, etc.)
Etched Glass/Frosted Crystal
Frosted crystal and etched glass vinyl are both great products used to decorate glass window surfaces giving them a chic panache at an affordable price. Our frosted crystal and etched glass specialty vinyls give the illusion of sand blasted glass without the need to actually pay the costs associated with sandblasting. Using frosted crystal and etched glass specialty vinyls saves you time and money to achieve a very sleek and sophisticated look. If you have any questions, please call (866) 267-4467, or request a quote online.
TYPICAL SURFACES FOR ETCHED GLASS/FROSTED CRYSTAL VINYL:
- Business windows or doors (indoor/outdoor)
- Indoor office privacy partitions
- Decorative home embellishments (sliding glass door; shower door; window or mirrors)
Reflective vinyl is for signage that needs night visibility. Reflective vinyl has a metallic, reflective base that causes light to reflect back when a light source is shone on it. Reflective vinyl is highly visible after dark giving it the additional benefit of advertising at night just as effectively as during daylight hours. Reflective vinyl comes in a variety of colors, i.e. White, Black, Yellow, Green, etc. and comes pre-spaced and ready for application. If you have any questions, please call (866) 267-4467, or request a quote online.
TYPICAL USES FOR REFLECTIVE VINYL:
- Personal or professional vehicles, i.e. taxi's, work trucks, bicycles, etc.
- Decals for emergency vehicles, i.e. police cars, ambulances, taxi's, fire trucks,
- Parking lot markers or directional signs
- Road signs on public or private streets
Metallic vinyl is similar to our standard and high performance (premium) vinyl except the material is mixed with metal flakes. The metal flakes give the metallic vinyl its reflectivity. Metallic vinyl lettering looks great for many situations where you want something that looks a little bit nicer than ordinary vinyl lettering. We predominantly carry Gold and Silver metallic vinyl, but there are other available metallic colors on the market. Please give us a call for other metallic vinyl color options. For pricing, please call (866) 267-4467, or request a quote online.
OPTIONS FOR METALLIC VINYL USAGE:
- Office or building numbering and lettering
- Decals for indoor or outdoor use.
- Vehicle decals and graphics
- Suite signs
Gold/Silver Mirror vinyl is designed to give the appearance of polished metals. Unlike metallic gold or silver vinyl, which has a more "flake" look, Gold/Silver mirror vinyl has a fluid smooth look that you can actually see your reflection in. This adhesive vinyl can be applied on any hard, smooth, flat surface such as windows, glass, plastic, metal, and painted wood. For pricing, please call (866) 267-4467, or request a quote online.
CREATIVE USES FOR GOLD/SILVER MIRROR VINYL:
- Commercial or residential numbering and lettering
- Window decals and graphics
- Vehicle decals and graphics
- Office suite signs
Frequently asked questions about our vinyl vehicle lettering
Answers to your most common questions
HOW DO I DETERMINE TYPE OF VINYL I NEED FOR MY VEHICLE?
When choosing a vinyl grade for your vehicle it's best to always go with "High Performance" Premium vinyl. This particular vinyl is a little bit thinner and has a more aggressive adhesive and can conform at bit better to curvature of some vehicle body surfaces. Premium vinyl will also last longer than standard vinyl on vehicles and is more suited for the wear and tear that a vehicle endures during it's lifetime. Though premium vinyl is better for vehicle use, standard vinyl can be used, but will not last as long and is a bit thicker in density.
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT SIZE LETTERING I WILL NEED?
Letter size can be difficult to figure out when pricing your vinyl vehicle lettering. Most lettering for vehicles stays in the 1" - 4" realm depending on what needs to be said and from what distance the lettering needs to be visible from. For every inch in height the characters (lettering) they will be visible from about 30 ft. Remember that when figuring the size of your lettering that most fonts are just as wide as they are in height (for example...2" lettering, in a basic block font will, will roughly measure 1.7" in width.) And, if for any reason, you need some guidance with the sizing of your lettering, please feel free to give us a call at (714) 573-9313 and we'll be happy to help.
CAN I SUBMIT MY OWN FILE FOR CUT VINYL VEHICLE LETTERING?
Absolutely. If you have a print ready "vector" file you can email it to us using our Online Quotation form. If your file is not in a vector format, you may still submit it for review, to see if we can be of any assistance in vectorizing the file to be die-cut. Vector files are predominantly recognized as .AI, .EPS and .PDF files. When submitting vector files, please make sure to outline the fonts before submission, so as to avoid any incompatible font issues. If you are not in possession of print-ready artwork, our design team is more than willing to help put something together for you, based upon your specifications and needs.
HOW DO I INSTALL VEHICLE LETTERING?
Vehicle lettering is relatively easy to install by yourself in a few minutes. Cut vinyl vehicle lettering comes pre spaced and ready for application. The lettering will have a backing liner and a semi-transparent transfer tape on the face. You will need a few simple tools at your disposal for application to clean and apply your lettering. You will need a surface cleaner, dry cloth, level (if available), masking tape, a squeegee (credit cards are a great substitute if a squeegee is not available), and a push pin to release any trapped air under the vinyl after application. Please review our "How To Apply Vinyl" video for a step-by-step visual installation guide.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LETTERING vs. LETTERING WITH GRAPHICS?
Cut vinyl lettering is just that....simple text lettering or numbering (sometimes combined with simple shapes likes circles, ovals, squares, silhouettes, etc.) The lettering is computer cut to shape and has the extra material weeded (pulled) away resulting in free-standing pre spaced numbers that can be applied to any vehicle giving the appearance of painted on lettering and numbers with the background vehicle showing through the weeded parts of the lettering/numbers. Lettering with graphics usually entails some sort of custom logo along with lettering. When in doubt, UPLOAD your artwork for a FREE review to obtain accurate pricing.
If you have any other questions, or would like more information about our cut vinyl vehicle lettering, please give our specialists a call (714) 573-9313.
Ordering cut vinyl vehicle lettering online
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Get a price. Cut vinyl is priced according to the number of characters (individual letters and numbers) and the height of those characters. If you are not sure what size your lettering needs to be, you can always give one of our sales representatives a call at (714) 573-9313, to discuss your cut vinyl lettering needs for your car, truck, boat , van, etc. If you have an art file to submit, please take a moment and fill out our short Online Quotation form and you will be contacted by a Sales Representative to discuss pricing. Please remember when pricing cut vinyl vehicle lettering, that all factional sizes, need to be rounded up to the next largest size. Also, keep in mind, that Premium vinyl is the recommended choice for any vehicle lettering. Please call for all orders that exceed 0.00, as you may qualify for discounted pricing.
2. Place your order. After you have calculated your vinyl vehicle lettering costs on this pricing page, you can call in your order on our local (714) 573-9313 or toll-free (866) 267-4467 lines. If you filled out our Online Quotation form and received a custom quote via phone or email, respond to that quotation and a sales representative can then place your order.
3. Upload your artwork. If you have a file to upload, and have not already submitted the file for review, please click on the UPLOAD FILE button in the top right hand corner of our Home Page. Whether you submit an uploaded art file or we are designing your vehicle lettering, you will receive a visual proof for approval within 24 - 36 hours.
Vehicle Lettering Satisfaction. OrangeCountySigns.com offers the best quality vinyl vehicle lettering for cars, boats, trucks, SUVs, etc. at a fraction of the competitor's prices. Our customer service and attention to detail make the ordering and design process easier than ever. Coupled with our quick production time and RUSH options, you can have your vehicle lettering within a few days (most orders.)
For our non-local customers, your vehicle lettering will ship quickly, look fantastic, and arrive ready-made for instant application. E-mail us or give us a call, and get your vehicle lettering order started today!