Vinyl Lettering for Walls
Simple and easy, pre-spaced, cut-to-shape adhesive vinyl lettering for your walls. Install yourself or have us do it!
Wall lettering has become very popular as an inexpensive and creative way to spruce up plain and empty wall space within homes, offices, business and dorms. Vinyl wall lettering is completely removable and can be installed easily on just about any internal/external wall of your establishment. Cut vinyl wall lettering is self-adhesive and easy to install for a permanent, yet temporary, adornment for bare painted wall surfaces.
All our vinyl lettering is pre-spaced to allow entire lines of text to be applied at one time. The adhesive vinyl is easy to apply and is prepared and shipped for simple installation with step-by-step application instructions. Or inquire about our vinyl wall lettering installation services for our local customers.
Call us at (714) 573-9313 to place your wall lettering order today!
- Wall Letter Pricing
- Wall Vinyl Choices
- Frequent Questions About Wall Lettering
- How to order Wall Lettering
Get quick and easy wall letter pricing...great discounts on all sizes!
Vinyl wall letters and numbers are prepared as pre-spaced to allow entire lines of text to be applied at one time. Vinyl wall letter pricing is determined by the number of characters and the height of the characters and can be easily ordered over the phone or by requesting a custom vinyl wall letter quotation.
Vinyl wall lettering is easy to apply can be shipped for do-it-yourself installation; or professionally installed by us in your home, office or building.
Call today for wall lettering pricing...(714) 573-9313!
or request a Wall Lettering Quote online.
For vinyl wall lettering that includes multiple sets of repetitive text or if the character count is large, call us at (714) 573-9313 or (866) 267-4467 for great pricing discounts!
(Minimum wall lettering order value of $ 25.00 required. Large discounts given for multiple vinyl sets or repetitive lettering!)
- Variety of colors to choose from in both Intermediate (smooth wall) and Premium (textured wall) vinyl installation.
- Durable vinyl material that will not cause surface damage to walls or paint when removed.
- Available in a variety of application styles: Outdoor, Indoor Multiple Color Assembly, etc.
- Supply your own vinyl lettering file or work closely with a designer to create your vinyl lettering.
- Vinyl wall letters can be combined with digital decals for a more custom look that includes graphics (Call for pricing: 714-573-9313)
- All sizes available with hundreds of fonts to choose from (or supply your own vector file for custom wall lettering.)
- Ideal for: Mission statements, Branding, Interior Decoration, Inspirational Messages, Identification, Company Names and more!
- Professional installation services available or conveniently packaged for do-it-yourself installations for local pick-up or shipped to your location.
|Wall Decals & Graphics||Dimensional 3-D Wall Letters|
Our Intermediate (standard) calendered vinyl has an approximate 3mm thickness and comes pre-spaced and is available in more than 15 different colors and over 200+ fonts. This vinyl is ideal for use in most do-it-yourself lettering projects around the house or at the office and can also be used for vehicles (though we do recommend our premium vinyl for most all vehicles.) When applied to a smooth, non-porous surface, our intermediate vinyl lettering should last up to 5 years outdoors without fading, cracking or peeling. Intermediate vinyl can also be coupled with graphics for a more custom look. For a custom quotation, please fill out our Vinyl Lettering Quote form online, or give us a call at (866) 267-4467 for more information.
TYPICAL SURFACES FOR INTERMEDIATE (CALENDERED) VINYL:
- Windows (indoor/outdoor)
- Cars, Trucks, Vans & Boats
- Walls (smooth surface; indoor or outdoor)
- Floors (smooth or slightly textured; short term use)
- Apply on plexiglass, aluminum, acrylic, steel, corrugated plastic (Coroplast), PVC, vinyl banner fabric and more.
Our Premium (high-performance) caste vinyl lettering is rated for up to 7 years outdoors. Our Premium vinyl has an approximate 2mm thickness and has a more aggressive adhesive than our Intermediate vinyl. Premium vinyl is a better choice versus Intermediate vinyl when the vinyl will need to withstand harsher conditions, such as continuous outdoor use in inclement weather conditions; for rougher wear and tear environments, like vehicles that will need more continual cleaning with power washers and detergents; or for more contoured or textured surface applications. Our Premium vinyl also affords an extended color palette of 35 different spot colors. To combine our premium vinyl lettering with your own custom graphics, for a more professional and branded look, fill out our simple Vinyl Lettering Quote form online, or give us at call at (866) 267-4467 for more information.
TYPICAL SURFACES FOR PREMIUM (CASTE) VINYL:
- All vehicle types...car, truck, van, boat, etc.
- Any textured or contoured surface (floors, walls, vehicles, etc.)
- Outdoor substrates for extended long term use (plexiglass, aluminum, vinyl banner material, MDO, PVC, steel, etc.)
Reflective vinyl is for signage that needs night visibility. Reflective vinyl has a metallic, reflective base that causes light to reflect back when a light source is shone on it. Reflective vinyl is highly visible after dark giving it the additional benefit of advertising at night just as effectively as during daylight hours. Reflective vinyl comes in a variety of colors, i.e. White, Black, Yellow, Green, etc. and comes pre-spaced and ready for application. If you have any questions, please call (866) 267-4467, or request a quote online.
TYPICAL USES FOR REFLECTIVE VINYL:
- Personal or professional vehicles, i.e. taxi's, work trucks, bicycles, etc.
- Decals for emergency vehicles, i.e. police cars, ambulances, taxi's, fire trucks,
- Parking lot markers or directional signs
- Road signs on public or private streets
Metallic vinyl is similar to our standard and high performance (premium) vinyl except the material is mixed with metal flakes. The metal flakes give the metallic vinyl its reflectivity. Metallic vinyl lettering looks great for many situations where you want something that looks a little bit nicer than ordinary vinyl lettering. We predominantly carry Gold and Silver metallic vinyl, but there are other available metallic colors on the market. Please give us a call for other metallic vinyl color options. For pricing, please call (866) 267-4467, or request a quote online.
OPTIONS FOR METALLIC VINYL USAGE:
- Office or building numbering and lettering
- Decals for indoor or outdoor use.
- Vehicle decals and graphics
- Suite signs
Gold/Silver Mirror vinyl is designed to give the appearance of polished metals. Unlike metallic gold or silver vinyl, which has a more "flake" look, Gold/Silver mirror vinyl has a fluid smooth look that you can actually see your reflection in. This adhesive vinyl can be applied on any hard, smooth, flat surface such as windows, glass, plastic, metal, and painted wood. For pricing, please call (866) 267-4467, or request a quote online.
CREATIVE USES FOR GOLD/SILVER MIRROR VINYL:
- Commercial or residential numbering and lettering
- Window decals and graphics
- Vehicle decals and graphics
- Office suite signs
Frequently asked questions about our wall lettering
Answers to your most common questions
WHAT TYPE OF VINYL IS SUGGESTED FOR WALL LETTERING?
Most all wall lettering is done in our Standard (Intermediate) vinyl. This vinyl is perfect for indoor use on smooth, non-porous walls. If you are using vinyl wall lettering on an outside wall or a wall that has a bit of texture to it, then our Premium (High Performance) vinyl will possibly work better, as it can conform better to slight contours on the surface.
HOW DO I DETERMINE WHAT SIZE OF LETTERING I'LL NEED?
If you are in question as to what size lettering you will need for your wall, here are a few tips to help you figure out an appropriate size. Measure your walls space and determine from how far away the lettering will be viewed. (Tip: For every "inch" in height the lettering can be viewed from approx. 30 ft...example: 2" lettering can be seen from about 60 ft. away). Another thing to remember is that most all lettering is about as wide as it is tall, so that's where the measuring your available space is helpful. (Example: 2" lettering in a standard block font will measure 1.7" wide roughly). Those two elements should help you determine what size will fit on your walls. If you need assistance in trying to figure out the height of your wall lettering, please feel free to give us a call at (714) 573-9313, and we'll be glad to help.
WILL THE WALL LETTERING BE IN ONE PIECE OR INDIVIDUAL LETTERS BY THEMSELVES?
All our cut vinyl lettering (walls, vehicle, windows, floor, etc.) comes with an adhesive backing is pre-spaced and ready to apply as one complete line or block of text. If you would like your lettering to be cut apart, into separate pieces, to break up the text for installation purposes, just let us know, and we'd be happy to oblige.
WHAT TYPE OF FILE IS REQUIRED FOR WALL LETTERING?
Since wall lettering needs to be cut-to-shape, the proper file to send would be a "vector" based file created in Illustrator or CorelDraw. A vector file essentially outlines the letters/numbers to allow the lettering to be die-cut. If you do not have a vector file, or are unsure if your file is in vector format, please call (714) 573-9313 for information on how to submit your artwork for a FREE evaluation, or UPLOAD your artwork and you will be contacted, by a member of our design team, after review. If your file is not cut-ready, our design staff can assess if your artwork can be vectorized to help produce your wall lettering project. You can also submit and attach your artwork online through our Request a Quote option, which is FREE of charge.
I DON'T HAVE A FILE, HOW DO I ORDER CUT VINYL WALL LETTERING?
If you need to create a file from scratch, our design staff would love to be of assistance. We offer many different vinyl colors, as well as an option to digitally print your wall lettering (to obtain specific Pantone colors, or non-stock colors). Our font base is over 200 and counting. Just give us at call at (714) 573-9313 to discuss your vision and needs, and our customer service representatives will help you get started!
HOW DO I INSTALL MY WALL LETTERING WHEN IT ARRIVES?
Installing cut vinyl wall lettering is relatively easy and only requires a few widely accessible tools to complete in a do-it-yourself manner. You will need to make sure the wall is relatively free of dirt and debris before you begin. Make sure you have some masking tape and a squeegee handy and maybe a level to light up your wall lettering properly. Once your lettering is taped in place, remove the backing liner and adhere to the wall. Squeegee down the wall lettering to secure it to the surface and then remove the transfer tape. Any small bubbles can be eliminated by taking a push pin and popping the bubbles to release any trapped air underneath the lettering application. For a visual presentation, please see our "How To Apply Vinyl" video online.
If you have any other questions, or would like more information about our cut vinyl wall lettering, please give our specialists a call (714) 573-9313.
Ordering cut vinyl wall lettering online
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Get a price. First, determine the size of lettering you will need for your wall lettering. Once you know your size, you will need to add up the amount of characters you require. Then simply multiply the size/height price by the number of characters and you will have your pricing. If your order totals over 0 dollars please call us at (714) 573-9313 for possible discount pricing. If you are unsure of the size you require please refer to the FAQ section of this page or give us a call for assistance.
2. Request a Quote. If you are in doubt as to the sizing of your wall lettering, or need assistance in determining an adequate size we have two options for you: 1) Directly UPLOAD your artwork; or 2) REQUEST A QUOTE and provide us with some details about your job (with artwork, if pertinent). Either method will generate a call from our sales department to discuss your wall lettering needs and pricing.
3. Place your order All wall lettering orders are taken over the phone once pricing is obtained either online or via phone. You may place your order during our operating hours Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on our local (714) 573-9313 or toll-free (866) 267-4467 numbers. Our friendly sales team will help you get your order placed and ready for pick-up, or shipping, quickly and efficiently.
Cut Vinyl Lettering Satisfaction. Orange County Signs.com offers the best quality vinyl lettering for your walls at a fraction of the competitor's prices. Our customer service, and attention to detail, make the ordering and design process easier than ever. Coupled with our quick production time and RUSH options, you can have your wall lettering within a few days (most orders.)
For our non-local customers, your wall lettering will ship quickly, look fantastic, and arrive ready-made for instant application. E-mail us or give us a call, and get your wall lettering project started today!