Shipping and Local Pick-Ups
Shipping information for non-local online, out-of-state and phone orders.
UPS (United Parcel Service)
UPS is our current shipping carrier. We ship domestically 5 days a week (excluding certain Holidays) to all of the United States, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico. All orders are shipped UPS Ground unless otherwise instructed. Please note that we are located in Southern California, when choosing your mode of shipment, to ensure your package arrives on time.
- Ground Service: 1-5 business days delivery to mainland USA locations based on distance to destination
- 3 Day Select: Guaranteed delivery by the end of the third business day to all 50 states
- 2 Day Air: Guaranteed delivery by the end of the second business day to all 50 states
- Next Day Air: Guaranteed delivery by the end of the next business day to all 50 states
- CANADA: We look at every order, on a case by case basis, and may be able to accommodate shipping to your Canadian location. Please inquire before ordering.
- INTERNATIONAL: Ideally we'd prefer a U.S. ship-to location to get your package as close to it's destination as possible. Once your package is delivered domestically to a U.S. location, you can then make personal arrangements with another shipping company to transport the package to it's final destination abroad. But as with Canadian packages, please inquire before placing an order, to see if we can accommodate your international shipping needs without the need for a U.S. address.
Yes. As soon as your package has shipped and left our facility, you should receive an email from UPS Quantam View, alerting you that your package has shipped and provide you with a Tracking Number allowing you to follow your package on it's transit to your chosen shipping location.
Yes. Every online order, that is shipped, will have a physical receipt, invoice and a packing slip (and in some instances an installation and care sheet) included in the packaging. If you are shipping to a different location than the billing address, please indicate which address you would like the invoice/receipt mailed too. If you receive your order, and the receipt is missing, please call us at your earliest convenience and you will be supplied with an electronic invoice for your order.
- BLINDSHIPPED ORDERS: If you need your order blind-shipped please indicate that in the special instructions area of our online order form; or if ordering by phone, please alert your sales representative of your special shipping needs! If you do not indicate any special shipping instructions, your order will automatically ship with a receipt and invoice that has our information and pricing.
Though Fed-Ex is not our preferred shipping carrier, we understand that Fed-Ex is popular with some of our customers. In an effort to accommodate those customers, we offer the following Fed-Ex shipping option:
- FED-EX EXPRESS: Quick Signs will ship Fed-Ex Express ONLY, within the United States, on a Customer's Account number. When shipping Fed-Ex Express there will be a $5.00 boxing fee (per box) assessed on your overall order.
USPS (United States Postal Service)
We currently to DO NOT utilize the Unites States Postal Service for any of our shipments. However, since Quick Signs is a very customer service based company, we will consider shipping a package via USPS depending on the nature of the order. Please call to discuss or confirm any USPS shipping arrangement possibilities.
Pick-up information for local online, in-store & phone orders.
How do I know when to pick-up my order?
Whether you order online, in person or by phone the same information applies. From the time you place an order, and provide your print-ready artwork or design information, you will receive a visual proof in about 24-48 hours. Once your proof is approved your order goes straight into print production. Our normal turn-around production time is about 2 - 3 business days (depending on the order.) As soon as your order is completed and ready for pick-up, you will be contacted by a sales representative, via phone to alert you that your sign has been completed. We are conveniently located near the 5 and 55 Freeways in the City of Tustin. Our physical address is 14051 Newport Ave., Ste. A, Tustin, CA 92780 and our operating hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (excluding some major holidays.)
Can somebody besides myself pick up a completed order?
Absolutely! If you are unavailable for a pick-up during our operating hours, you can always send someone in your place. If the order is paid in full, your pick-up person will just need to know the Invoice/Order number the order placed under; or the person's name that the order was placed under. For orders that have a balance to pay upon completion, your designated pick-up person will need be able to furnish payment (check, credit card, cash) on the balance due before the product is released to them.
What if Quick Signs is installing my signage?
If we are installing your signage, then the product will be delivered and installed, at the agreed upon Calendar Date and Time that were approved with your visual proof of final product & pricing. Please make sure to mark the exact date and time of your installation to avoid any additional fees for a missed appointment. If our installers are sent to your location on the scheduled date/time of your installation, and you or a designated representative are not present for the install, you will be charged accordingly for travel time on the initial transit to your location, as well as additional charges to travel to your location again and install.
Can I ship my order even though I originally requested a local pick-up?
Yes you sure can. If you have already ordered and indicated that you would like a local pick-up, simply give us a call and indicate you would like the order shipped instead. When switching your pick-up option to shipping you will incur a shipping fee that will be added to the total of your order. If your order is already paid in full, there will be a separate shipping charge assessed before the order ships. For blind-shipping and multiple location shipment questions, please see the information provided above in the "UPS" section.