Vinyl Decals, Stickers & Labels Pricing
- Any quantity...from 1 decal to 10,000 decals.
- Any size...from 1 inch to 4 feet and beyond.
- Standard or Premium vinyls. Lamination available..
- Long lasting indoor and outdoor life expectancies
Need a Paper Decal, Sticker or Label?
Request a Quote.
Instant Pricing Calculator!
- Decal Styles
- About Decals & Stickers
- FAQ's - Decals and Stickers
- How to order decals
Decal cutting options:
Cloud Cut and Die-Cut carry additional costs...call (714) 573-9313 for custom cut pricing.
- Standard Print (white background): Printed on white vinyl. Cut to simple shape (square, rectangle, oval, circle, etc.)
- Print on Clear (clear background): Printed on clear vinyl. Cut to simple shape (square, rectangle, oval, circle, etc.)
- Cloud Cut: Cut to the outside contours of your image leaving a thin border all the way around (clear or white vinyl)
- Die-Cut: Cut to the exact shape of your decal leaving no background at all.
If you have any questions about custom decal cutting or supplying a vector file for die-cut decals, please give us a call at (714) 573-9313.
Or request a Custom Cut Decal Quote!
Vinyl decals for just about any surface.
See our work
For more information on our decals, stickers or labels please call (714) 573-9313.
Great advertising tool at a decent price.
Any size, any color, any quantity.
Decal stickers are a very effective product to get your message out, advertise and promote, without all the added cost of die-cut decals. Decal stickers are printed on either white or clear vinyl and have a rectangular or square shape, that can be printed in small or large quantity runs and at whatever size you need, be it 1 square inch up to 4 feet plus!
- Promotional signage: Pass out at concerts, events and social gatherings.
- Corporate/Commercial: Use decals to brand fleet vehicles without the added expensive of custom graphics.
- Product branding: Label your products with simple peel and stick decals.
- Schools & Churches: Great for handing out to your congregation and wonderful for school achievement and awareness.
- Political:During election years, print custom political stickers and show your support and spread around the community.
- Decoration: Decal stickers can be adhered to most all smooth non-porous surfaces including walls, windows, floors, ceilings, etc.
Our adhesive sticky-backed decal stickers are available in two different grades of material with optional lamination. Since our decal stickers are square shaped, you can order them cut apart or on a continuous, for an easy peel and stick application. For larger decal stickers we apply a slightly translucent transfer tape for easy installs. However, if you are in need of a custom cut decal sticker, please fill out our Online Quotation form for further pricing.
We price our decal stickers by quantity and size and the cost, per unit, goes down considerably as the unit volume goes up. We can produce any size and any quantity, in as little as two to three business days, depending on the overall number of decal stickers ordered (larger orders require more lead time). So whether you need decal stickers for personal or profession use, let Quick Signs help you get them printed professionally, quickly and affordably!
Frequently asked questions about our decals
Answers to your most common questions
DO I NEED STANDARD VINYL OR PREMIUM VINYL?
The main difference between our Standard and Premium vinyl is the adhesive quality of each. Standard vinyl is great for short term usage of about 1 - 2 years; where premium vinyl is a bit more long lasting at about 3 - 4 years. Both vinyl materials can be used both indoor or outdoor. For short term usage, standard vinyl will be just fine. For a decal sticker that needs to last a bit longer, then go with the premium vinyl. In either instance, adding lamination to your decal sticker, also adds to it's longevity.
DOES MY DECAL STICKER NEED LAMINATION?
The answer to that question all depends on how and what the decal sticker will be applied to. Lamination is applied to protect the print from the elements, normal wear and tear and from abrasion. If your decal sticker will be in a high traffic or stress situation, we would recommend a laminate to guard the print and prolong it's longevity. If the sticker decal will be in a low stress situation, then lamination is not always necessary.
DO YOU HAVE TO ORDER A MINIMUM TO GET DECAL STICKERS PRODUCED?
Absolutely not! We can print just 1 or thousands...it's up to you. But as with any print and sign shop, when the quantity goes up, the price unit price comes down. So even if you only need a few decals, it may be cheaper to stock up on a few more, for use at a later date. When in doubt, check our pricing calculator on this page to compare per piece prices by volume.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PRODUCE DECAL STICKERS?
Our normal turn-around time for a standard order would be about 2 - 4 business days. For large quantity orders (in the thousands realm) takes a bit longer and can be anywhere from 7 - 10 business days, possibly more. We ship to all areas of the United States via UPS and can even accommodate multiple ship-to locations.
DO YOU DO DESIGN?
We actually do employ a very talented design staff that create custom designs for our customers upon request. Every job is unique, so if you need some help with design, just give us a call at (714) 573-9313 and we can discuss your design needs and help you get started on printing your personalized decal stickers today!
If you have any other questions, or would like more information about our decal stickers, please give our specialists a call (714) 573-9313.
Ordering decals and stickers online
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Get a price. Choose your size, quantity, grade of vinyl (standard or premium) and lastly your lamination choice (if applicable), from the pricing calculator on this page. If you are not sure if this is the right product for your needs, or have questions regarding this type of sticker, give us a call toll free at (714) 573-9313, we are here to help.
2. Place your order. After you get your price, click the "Order Now" button. A credit credit card is all we need to get started. We accept all major cards. Order your product with confidence as our secured servers provide the protection you need when ordering online.
3. Upload your artwork. Easily upload your artwork online. When we receive your artwork, we'll open it, check the artwork - for FREE - to assess the overall quality, sizing, and color compatibility of the file. After inspection, you will either receive an email with your visual proof and pricing confirmation; or, if we have concerns about your artwork, you will be contacted by one of our design team to discuss our findings.
Decal/Sticker Satisfaction. OrangeCountySigns.com offers the best quality decals and stickers at a fraction of the competitor's prices. Our customer service and attention to detail make the ordering and design process easier than ever. Coupled with our quick production time and RUSH options, you can have your bumper stickers within a few days (most orders.)
For our non-local customers, your digitally printed decals and stickers will ship quickly, look fantastic, and arrive ready-made for instant application. E-mail us or give us a call, and get your decal or sticker order started today!