Vinyl Window Lettering!
Lettering and graphics for your glass windows and surfaces.
Custom cut adhesive vinyl lettering is the most common way to display information on your windows. We can cut your lettering in any type style and just about any color your want. Lettering is great for displaying store hours, contact information and also for numbering building suites. Vinyl window lettering is easily applied in a do-it-yourself fashion within minutes and will last for many years on outside windows and a lifetime indoors.
All our vinyl lettering is pre-spaced to allow entire lines of text to be applied all at one time. The adhesive vinyl is easy to apply and is prepared and shipped for simple installation with step-by-step application instructions. And for our local customers inquire about our vinyl lettering installation services. If you need help with sizing or have any questions, please give us a call at (714) 573-9313, we're here to help!
Call us at (714) 573-9313 to order your custom window lettering today!
- Window letter pricing
- Window Vinyl Choices
- FAQ's about Window Lettering
- How to order window lettering
Quick and easy window letter pricing...great discounts on all sizes!
Vinyl window letters and numbers are prepared as pre-spaced to allow entire lines of text to be applied at one time. Vinyl window letter pricing is determined by the number of characters and the height of the characters and can be easily ordered over the phone or by requesting a custom vinyl wall letter quotation.
Vinyl window lettering is easy to apply can be shipped for do-it-yourself installation; or professionally installed by us at your home, office or building.
Call today for window lettering pricing...
(714) 573-9313 or (866) 267-4467!
or request a Window Lettering Quote online.
For vinyl window lettering that includes multiple sets of repetitive text or if the character count is large, call us at (714) 573-9313 or (866) 267-4467 for great pricing discounts!
(Minimum window lettering order value of $ 25.00 required. Large discounts given for multiple vinyl sets or repetitive lettering!)
- Variety of colors to choose from in both Intermediate vinyl and Premium vinyl including Frosted Crystal (Etched Glass) and Reflective Lettering.
- Durable vinyl material that can be professional installed by us or shipped for do-it-yourself installation.
- Can be installed on interior and exterior windows as well as vehicle windows for mobile advertising.
- Available in a variety of application styles: Multiple Color Assembly, Outdoor (forward-facing), Mirror Cut (for inside window application), etc.
- Supply your own vinyl lettering file or work closely with a designer to create your vinyl lettering.
- Vinyl window letters can be combined with digital decals for a more custom look that includes graphics (Call for pricing: 714-573-9313)
- All sizes available with hundreds of fonts to choose from (or supply your own vector file for custom window lettering.)
- Ideal for: Business/Operating Hours, Branding, Interior/Exterior Decoration, Company Information, Identification and more!
- Professional installation services available or conveniently packaged for do-it-yourself installations for pick-up or shipped to your location.
|Etched Glass Lettering
|Static Window Clings - Clear or White Vinyl||Vehicle Lettering & Graphics||See-Through Window Decals|
Our Intermediate (standard) calendered vinyl has an approximate 3mm thickness and comes pre-spaced and is available in more than 15 different colors and over 200+ fonts. This vinyl is ideal for use in most do-it-yourself lettering projects around the house or at the office and can also be used for vehicles (though we do recommend our premium vinyl for most all vehicles.) When applied to a smooth, non-porous surface, our intermediate vinyl lettering should last up to 5 years outdoors without fading, cracking or peeling. Intermediate vinyl can also be coupled with graphics for a more custom look. For a custom quotation, please fill out our a href="/getquote/vinyl-lettering-quote.html" Vinyl Lettering Quote form online, or give us a call at (866) 267-4467 for more information.
TYPICAL SURFACES FOR INTERMEDIATE (CALENDERED) VINYL:
- Windows (indoor/outdoor)
- Cars, Trucks, Vans & Boats
- Walls (smooth surface; indoor or outdoor)
- Floors (smooth or slightly textured; short term use)
- Apply on plexiglass, aluminum, acrylic, steel, corrugated plastic (Coroplast), PVC, vinyl banner fabric and more.
Our Premium (high-performance) caste vinyl lettering is rated for up to 7 years outdoors. Our Premium vinyl has an approximate 2mm thickness and has a more aggressive adhesive than our Intermediate vinyl. Premium vinyl is a better choice versus Intermediate vinyl when the vinyl will need to withstand harsher conditions, such as continuous outdoor use in inclement weather conditions; for rougher wear and tear environments, like vehicles that will need more continual cleaning with power washers and detergents; or for more contoured or textured surface applications. Our Premium vinyl also affords an extended color palette of 35 different spot colors. To combine our premium vinyl lettering with your own custom graphics, for a more professional and branded look, fill out our simple Vinyl Lettering Quote form online, or give us at call at (866) 267-4467 for more information.
TYPICAL SURFACES FOR PREMIUM (CASTE) VINYL:
- All vehicle types...car, truck, van, boat, etc.
- Any textured or contoured surface (floors, walls, vehicles, etc.)
- Outdoor substrates for extended long term use (plexiglass, aluminum, vinyl banner material, MDO, PVC, steel, etc.)
Etched Glass/Frosted Crystal
Frosted crystal and etched glass vinyl are both great products used to decorate glass window surfaces giving them a chic panache at an affordable price. Our frosted crystal and etched glass specialty vinyls give the illusion of sand blasted glass without the need to actually pay the costs associated with sandblasting. Using frosted crystal and etched glass specialty vinyls saves you time and money to achieve a very sleek and sophisticated look. If you have any questions, please call (866) 267-4467, or request a quote online.
TYPICAL SURFACES FOR ETCHED GLASS/FROSTED CRYSTAL VINYL:
- Business windows or doors (indoor/outdoor)
- Indoor office privacy partitions
- Decorative home embellishments (sliding glass door; shower door; window or mirrors)
Reflective vinyl is for signage that needs night visibility. Reflective vinyl has a metallic, reflective base that causes light to reflect back when a light source is shone on it. Reflective vinyl is highly visible after dark giving it the additional benefit of advertising at night just as effectively as during daylight hours. Reflective vinyl comes in a variety of colors, i.e. White, Black, Yellow, Green, etc. and comes pre-spaced and ready for application. If you have any questions, please call (866) 267-4467, or request a quote online.
TYPICAL USES FOR REFLECTIVE VINYL:
- Personal or professional vehicles, i.e. taxi's, work trucks, bicycles, etc.
- Decals for emergency vehicles, i.e. police cars, ambulances, taxi's, fire trucks,
- Parking lot markers or directional signs
- Road signs on public or private streets
Metallic vinyl is similar to our standard and high performance (premium) vinyl except the material is mixed with metal flakes. The metal flakes give the metallic vinyl its reflectivity. Metallic vinyl lettering looks great for many situations where you want something that looks a little bit nicer than ordinary vinyl lettering. We predominantly carry Gold and Silver metallic vinyl, but there are other available metallic colors on the market. Please give us a call for other metallic vinyl color options. For pricing, please call (866) 267-4467, or request a quote online.
OPTIONS FOR METALLIC VINYL USAGE:
- Office or building numbering and lettering
- Decals for indoor or outdoor use.
- Vehicle decals and graphics
- Suite signs
Gold/Silver Mirror vinyl is designed to give the appearance of polished metals. Unlike metallic gold or silver vinyl, which has a more "flake" look, Gold/Silver mirror vinyl has a fluid smooth look that you can actually see your reflection in. This adhesive vinyl can be applied on any hard, smooth, flat surface such as windows, glass, plastic, metal, and painted wood. For pricing, please call (866) 267-4467, or request a quote online.
CREATIVE USES FOR GOLD/SILVER MIRROR VINYL:
- Commercial or residential numbering and lettering
- Window decals and graphics
- Vehicle decals and graphics
- Office suite signs
Frequently asked questions about our window lettering
Answers to your most common questions
INTERMEDIATE VINYL OR PREMIUM VINYL...WHICH IS BETTER FOR WINDOWS?
Typically our Intermediate (Standard) vinyl can be used for all window/glass applications. Our standard vinyl will last up to 5+ years outdoors and can withstand the elements and normal wear and tear. You can order premium vinyl for your windows, but it is not necessary. If in doubt, please call us at (714) 573-9313 and ask our sales staff what vinyl type they would recommend for your particular job.
CAN I SUBMIT MY OWN FILE FOR WINDOW LETTERING?
Absolutely! If you have a cut-ready "vector" file you and UPLOAD it to our website. If you don't have "vector" artwork, you can still upload the file(s) you have available for a FREE review by filling out a short CUSTOM QUOTE form online. Whether you upload your file or request a quote, all artwork will be quality checked by our design team to assess printing compatibility. If any issues are found, they will be addressed via email or phone.
HOW DO I FIGURE OUT THE SIZE WINDOW LETTERING I WILL NEED?
First and foremost you will need to measure the available window/glass space you have. Once you have those measurements, you can begin to determine a size for your lettering. When figuring the size of the window lettering always remember that for every "inch" in height the lettering can be viewed from approximately 30 ft. away. Also, most lettering is as wide as it is tall (for example...a standard block font that is 4" in height will be about 3 1/2" in width). When in doubt, please feel free to give our trained sales representatives a call, at (714) 573-9313 to answer any questions you may have; or fill out a short online form, for a custom Quotation Request.
CAN I ORDER WINDOW LETTERING TO APPLY ON THE "INSIDE" OF A WINDOW?
The answer is yes, even though our normal method for window lettering is designed to go on the outside of a window. When ordering window lettering for an "inside" application, please remember that most all windows/glass have some sort of tint on them, whether noticeable or not, and can alter the color of the vinyl when applied.
IS THERE A RECOMMENDED COLOR(S) FOR WINDOW LETTERING?
The color that works best for all window lettering is "White." You can, however, choose light colors like Yellow, Olympic Blue, Apple Green, etc. and not compromise the visibility of your lettering all that much. Dark colors like Red, Black, Sapphire Blue, etc., run the risk of being washed out when applied to window/glass surfaces primarily because of the tinting of windows and the possible darkness of the background behind the window/glass. If you do need to produce your window lettering in a darker color consider having the lettering outlined in white, to enhance contrast, and make the lettering pop!
If you have any other questions, or would like more information about our cut vinyl window lettering, please give our specialists a call (714) 573-9313.
Ordering cut vinyl window lettering online
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Get a price. Pricing can be obtained using our pricing guide on this page. Window lettering is priced by height and amount of characters. For example...if you need 3" lettering in standard vinyl that has 80 characters, your total would be .00 ([module-152].65 ea. character times 80 characters) plus CA tax, if applicable, and shipping. If you are pricing an order that totals more than 0, please give us a call at (714) 573-9313 to discuss possible discounts that may be available to you.
2. Request a Quote. If you not sure about character height, count or artwork compatibility, please fill out our Request for Quotation form online. If you have artwork, please submit it with the quotation request; if you have no artwork, please provide any and all pertinent information to obtain an accurate price (i.e. window size, verbiage, color and font, etc.); and you will be contacted by a sales representative to discuss pricing for your particular window lettering project.
3. Place your order. All window lettering orders are taken via phone after pricing is obtained either online or by submitting a quotation request. Please call during our office hours Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST at (714) 573-9313 or (866) 267-4467 to place your order.
Window Lettering Satisfaction. OrangeCountySigns.com offers the best quality vinyl lettering for your window or glass surfaces at a fraction of the competitor's prices. Our customer service, and attention to detail, make the ordering and design process easier than ever. Coupled with our quick production time and RUSH options, you can have your window lettering within a few days (most orders.)
For our non-local customers, your window lettering will ship quickly, look fantastic, and arrive ready-made for instant application. E-mail us or give us a call, and get your window lettering project started today!